Graduated in classical guitar at the Conservatory of Salerno “G. Martucci“, I started getting closer to the guitar at the age of nine.
I improved my skills by participating in numerous international festivals and courses including:
– 20th International Brno Guitar Festival 2011 (Czech Republic) with Maestro Roland Dyens, Maestro Luciano Tortorelli, Maestro Maria Linnemann;
– Masterclass with Maestro Oscar Ghiglia in Rome, Alirio Diaz Foundation;
– Annual masterclass “An instrument as a voice” with M ° Antonio Grande in Naples, Eremo dei Camaldoli;
– Annual masterclass with Maestro Andrea De Vitis in Frascati, “Collegium Artis”;
– Masterclass with Maestro Lorenzo Micheli in San Vito dei Normanni (Brindisi – Puglia);
– Masterclass with Maestro Leo Brouwer in Naples, Convento di San Domenico Maggiore;